View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 05:51 AM   #1026
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
oooohhhh. I'm so happy. Feels like Christmas!

Please don't break your back for only 2 pages, I can transcribe manually if need be. Just pm me a download link, or we can work out some way to get the files into my hot little hands.

Yes, Gutenberg Canada surprised me too. But FadedPage.com has an extensive Special Collection of Stephen Leacock titles. FadedPage works with Distributed Proofreaders Canada, the site is only about 3 years old, but coming along nicely with over 3,100 titles now. I first found it two years ago when I did the Beatrix Potter omnibus; they were the only place in the world that had "The Fairy Caravan". I am a bit surprised that there isn't more cross-feed between FadedPage and Gutenberg Canada. FadedPage does have some links to Gutenberg Australia titles! Go figure...
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote