View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 05:57 AM   #1023
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
@grumbles--- any assistance would be wonderful! But please only do that if you really really want to.

I want to "donate" to FadedPage / DPC any text they don't already have, so far I only have Winnowed Wisdom (retrieved from Digital Library of India). I'm waiting to hear from them what their requirements are.

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 03-22-2017 at 06:06 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote