View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 07:53 PM   #8
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Nook tablets can read nook books so I don't see B&N doing away with eBooks. The problem B&N has is that the nook line was rubbish from the start and it's still rubbish now.
I'm more worried about the Nook books I already own. I hope they stay up in my account on B&N. I didn't like the way the Sony to Kobo migration worked out (even though I didn't have a lot of Sony books, I read about other people's issues).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote