View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 10:28 AM   #2813
Name28
Enthusiast
Name28 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo_glo, Kobo_glo_HD
Hello,
Thank you very much for such a wonderful application. However, I have some problems and questions. I would really appreciate if someone could help me.
I use koreader for about 2years. It worked great and all. I should mention that I always powered off my Kobo Glo, after I finished reading, using this method by tshering (thanks a lot for him). Yesterday I updated koreader and kobo start menu (both updated to the latest available versions and patch for KSM 08 was also installed). As I see, many things changed during these 2 years.
Issues I have:
1. I tried to use power off both from KSM and Koreader. In both cases, after shutting down, when turn the device on, nickel starts. If I power off nickel, KSM starts. Do not know what to do… I need KSM to be started every time I turn the device on. Could you help me?
2. I tried to modify koreader.sh according to tshering’s method (he advised it 2 years ago). No result. The same thing happens as I wrote above.
3. The way I would like the device to work as follows: When I turn it on, KSM starts and then auto open of koreader. Koreader opens on the last book opened book. Could you please, help me to do necessary changes to make it work as I wrote.
Sorry for a long post, and thank you so much.
Name28 is offline   Reply With Quote