View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 10:02 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I certainly don't ask it to check for disk space, that was Microsoft's bright idea and their implementation of it is absolutely ridiculous. Unfortunately, I am stuck using Microsoft software to build the installer because of another crazy decision they made regarding the distribution of visual studio runtimes.

Personally, working on the windows installer gives me a migraine, so I'm not going to touch it anymore. Still if anyone wants to help the code is in

setup/installer/windows/*

(calibre uses WiX to generate the .msi file)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote