Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 02:59 PM   #832
CH23
Bottom Text
CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
That all sounds OK.

I just tried my own ClaraHD with the default .ini file. All 3 options (brightness 11, 12, 13) are working for me. I did notice that sometimes the change doesn't take effect until I exit the brightness widget again.
Sadly this doesn't work either.
Quote:

FWIW, my own preference is to simplify by commenting out the 2 options, enableNightMode (12) and disableNightMode (13), leaving only the toggleNightMode option which I set to 100.
I just enabled debugging, hopefully that will give me more info on why it fails.
CH23 is offline   Reply With Quote