View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 04:25 PM   #24
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordP View Post
Booxtor,

No OTA as yet - I'm in NYC.

Any links to where I can download this?
I'm also in the USA. The international version isn't available yet. You can either wait for Booxtor's extended version, which you will be able to download from here when it's ready, or you can check the Onyx International site, here, to download the standard version when it is available. If you go there, be sure to click "English", then "support", then "downloads". Whatever is available will appear there.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote