View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #42
misling
Zealot
misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I know it's not necessarily a large market, but I'm one who will take all the sharp resolution and contrast I can get on an e-ink screen. My vision is poor, and slowly getting worse. In a few years most likely I wouldn't be able to read a paperback at all. But with e-ink, adjustable fonts, sharp resolution, and some contrast, I can make up for that and still read comfortably.
misling is offline   Reply With Quote