View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
The NOOK subforum here is dead. No one's chatting about today's news.
Yeah it is too bad. I have a weakness for the underdog and Kindle definitely is top-dog right now. So I keep hoping Sony (certainly not an underdog in general, but in the ebook reader market) and B&N can pull off something wonderful. but I'm disappointed with the reports of the T1 freezing (even if saying so in the Sony forum can be a dangerous idea), and I remember your review and other reviews of the limitations of the Nook STR. Crisper font could go a long way to making me like the Nook though. (That+rooting it).
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote