View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #11
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
So, do you have a ceiling? What is it?
I don't have a fixed price limit, at least, not one under $20. If it was a book I really wanted, and wanted NOW, I could see myself paying more than $20 for it.

But mostly, I don't. Indeed, mostly I pay well under $5.

My average cost for ebooks read this year so far (52) is just $2.99. And these are mostly big-publisher ebooks, not cheap ones from tiny start-ups. And I did actually buy all but three (two out of copyright and one promotional freebie).

My long-term average for all the ebooks I've bought is well under $4.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote