View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer View Post
Best Buy also reduced their price to $179 yesterday. I called and got $20 back from my purchase last week at $199.

So far I am really enjoying my reader. It calls for a change in reading habits as I can't get the latest books from my local library, but it gives me a chance to read some older really good books I wasn't aware of until I did a google search for them - there are a lot of good (and some not so good) digital books out there.

Dave
Welcome to MobileRead, Engineer!

Don't forget that your Sony 300 will also read the thousands of LRF files available here on MobileRead and elsewhere.

An LRF file is a - previous - Sony file that does not have DRM. For example, think thousands of classics and also newer Creative Commons titles.

HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote