View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:56 PM   #28
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post
what are the problems with international orders?
Have you ever filled out all the US Customs forms needed to ship a commercial product? PITA

Individuals shipping gifts usually have it asy.
And before you suggest it I had a friend and customs agent down under advise me to never falsify a customs document (gift, being a common one) as a business. If discovered, Every item you ship will get extra scrutiny...Forever
(I also got tips on how much can be shipped, where it is not worth their effort to collect duty)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote