View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #51
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Thx. I was more concerned with sound than physical size. Do you have a Kindle Fire (any model) or DX to compare it to? Or one of the other Kindles with sound?
I have the Kindle Fire from last year. No where near that sound but you could compare it to Cell phone speakers..Maybe a little better than that. You remember the baby boom boxes that were so popular. I bought it to replace mine that had died. It sounds about the same.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote