View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:22 AM   #11
felonwan
Enthusiast
felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3G
thanks for your guys

The voltage is 3.07V after a night stay in the device. So, the battery seems OK.

Using the k3flasher, I can get some info now.

$lsusb
Bus 002 Device 005: ID 15a2:0030 Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
$ sudo ./k3flasher mx35to2_mmc.bin info
I: found suitable device
E: wrong transfer length, wanted to receive 8 bytes but received 4 bytes.
I: above error can be ignored, it's due to the device being in ROM kernel mode
I: RAM kernel should be running now. Trying to re-open device: .
I: got it.
I: read info
E: wrong transfer length, wanted to receive 8 bytes but received 4 bytes.
E: aborting. It is suggested you power-cycle the device.

Now I just charge the battery outside the device. I plan to using k3flasher to programing the kernel and rootfs, hope that will help.
felonwan is offline   Reply With Quote