View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 03:21 PM   #88
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
Thats for people who want to register, I just want to avoid the nagging not give in and register.
I am afraid I do not know how - but they must have changed something, as I am pretty sure I never had a registration icon in the menu - which instead appears here. They also mention firmware update, but that should work regardless of bookland, could you do that (i.e. update the firmware) with your PB?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote