View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 07:27 AM   #16
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
@fjtorres. I agree with your post (#15) with the exception of Parneros behaving as unprofessionally as Riggio. I'm not sure that Parneros actually had any real choice. If he did nothing his career was over. Almost certainly his career is over anyway. And of course he had to include the details he did in his initiating process. Remember also that before commencing proceedings there has certainly been communication between the respective lawyers and perhaps even negotiations. I suspect Parneros may have been left with no other option other than total surrender.

But yes, pass the popcorn. Let's enjoy the show as long as it lasts. Which will probably be as long as B&N lasts.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote