View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 09:31 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@lucone: Your first post made me think you were asking about collections for a Kobo device, but you didn't mention the device or have it listed in your profile, so I assumed it was something else.

The suggestion to use a custom column is probably the way to go. I'm not sure exactly what it should look like. How do you do your current collections?

Also, don't forget a book can be in multiple collections. So, you can have them in both a series collection and the tag-based collection. And if you using a Kobo firmware from the last year or so, having author collection isn't needed. The Authors list works well for this.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote