View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 05:51 PM   #965
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
And three days of sub-71kg measurements. I just need to keep this up for another couple of months and I'll be at my target weight and can work on keeping to a weight rather than losing weight.

(I'm aiming at between 65kg and 70kg (closer to 70kg), which for me is BMI of 20-22 or so.)

Are you only using BMI or are you tracking body fat percentage too? I only ask because I've heard that highly trained athletes can show as obese in BMI.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote