View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 02:41 AM   #142
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
My problem is time, not focus. My trouble with focus is having too much of it. I find it difficult to switch off from whatever it is I've buried myself in, and so be able turn around and bury myself in something else. Writing, for me, takes lots of time. Time to prepare and time to settle ... and then time to actually write. It also takes energy. When I'm over tired (which seems to be all the time at the moment), I don't have what it takes to write. It will change, but that doesn't stop me being impatient. This is always a busy time of year for my work, and something has to give - at the moment that's my writing.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote