View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:55 AM   #147
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
@blueshiftlabs : how did you manage to install kindlet and usbnet ? I get an update error 3 each time....

@ixtab: thank you for the work, very appreciated.
Update error 3: you are restarting the device instead of using "Update your Kindle".

I really don't understand why this keeps being asked over and over. The correct method to install updates is described in every single README.txt. Which part of "READ ME" do people not get?

(Sorry, nothing personal. It's just that this question has been answered about a thousand times now).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote