View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 04:07 AM   #15
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I followed the guidelines for our proposed newsletter, but the outcome doesn't look quite right (I double-checked to make sure that I was using the correct settings). The margins seem too wide, and the font is too small for my eyes to read on the Reader. See attached file (inline links aren't functional, I didn't bother to work more with Adobe Distiller).

Hence I agree with llasram. We should figure out the exact usable screensize for our purposes.

Btw, I'd like to hear your comments on the settings I used for our newsletter: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6184#post56184
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Newsletter 200705.pdf (263.0 KB, 3896 views)
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote