View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 02:03 AM   #883
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltP View Post
I too just loaded Cool Reader. Looking for a manual since I don't have a clue what the icons mean nor how to use the app. I couldn't find a manual anywhere - in the app nor on the main site.
You can find Cool Reader information at the Mobileread Wiki here.

You can find a user guide at Cool Reader's Sourceforge site here.

I thought that the Cool Reader manual was included with the Google Play APK download but I may be mistaken, since I got the first one a really long time ago. There have been a lot of changes since my first download.

The two links above should at least get you started.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote