Thread: Touch Screen
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #6
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Start a poll and see what we all think. I also believe the number of people who will not go touch-only are a vocal minority.

Look at it this way, the tablet and smartphone explosion is driven by touch-only devices, excepting home buttons and the like. I seem to recall Blackberry was one of the few brands that retained a physical keyboard in some phones. How's that working out for Research in Motion? Not so well.

I used to prefer page turn buttons but my Kindle PW works just fine for me. I assume deleting buttons saves money if manufacturers are going to provide a touch screen anyway. I understand people wanting to keep buttons but I don't think the device market agrees.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote