View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #24
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsnkites View Post
OH NO! I must have missed the FW transfer stuff .... UGH! looks like the e-mails went to spam ... darn it! I have my books in ADE on my computer and on my Nook Classic. Does that mean I can't put them on another reader/tablet? I'm pondering a Nook HD or an regular android tablet ...

Went back and checked ALL my e-mail ... I got ONE notice in November ...that'll teach me!
Your ADE books can be put on any ebook reader registered to your ADE account. Your nook books can be put on any device that understands the name/number key that they require. Providing you don't forget the exact name and number needed.

But my advice is the same as Mort's. Give Apprentice Alf a google.

(Incidentally, if your ADE installation on your computer isn't registered with an AdobeID, you are very much at risk of losing access, as they can ONLY be read on your computer, and if you ever have to reinstall ADE you'll lose that access too.

If you are in this situation, DO NOT register an Adobe ID now, as that will just cause you to lose access to your books immediately. Apprentice Alf's help should enable you to rescue your books so long as you can still read them in ADE.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote