View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #13
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Well, i wish i had the ipad ios7 but i dont. and ibooks on iphone looks and behaves the same. colour me disappointed.
None of the non-stock Apple apps (such a trailers, ibooks, Apple store, etc.) have been updated yet because iOS 7 hasn't been released. Given that they removed things like wooden shelving from the OS X version of iBooks and that they purged the new iOS of almost all skeuomorphic elements, I'd be very surprised if iBooks doesn't get a refresh in the fall.

Last edited by holymadness; 06-12-2013 at 11:47 AM.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote