View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:29 AM   #6
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
My oldest daughter is 12 and she has a Kobo, but seems to prefer reading paper books. My youngest daughter is 8 and she could care less about it unless she sees her big sister reading on it. My sons are 9 & 10 and both are not the biggest fans of reading but they both prefer reading on the Kindle instead of a paper book. My oldest son has very poor eye sight and being able to enlarge the text makes it much more comfortable for him to read...when I can get him to read .
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote