View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #5
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
damn, this time I am seriously restricted by travel, and need an ebook, because i would have loved to discuss the Conquest of the Incas. Great selection this month too, anyway!
I'd like to read it too, but I don't have a lot of reading time for the next month and it's 800 ish pages. I found an ebook version on Amazon.ca, not sure if it's legit or if it does you any good.http://www.amazon.ca/Conquest-Incas-ebook/dp/B00B3IKAQM
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote