View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 07:08 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi opruitt and welcome to the Forum. I think you're right that inadvertantly hitting the page turn button is a learning curve issue. I borrowed a Kindle over a weekend and by the time I gave it back, I'd broken myself of the habit of accidentally turning the pages.

I've been reading on devices for a long time. In fact, I had a Newton back in the mid 90's although there were no eBooks for it. And started reading on an iPaq about nine years ago. Now have a Sony 505 and like it a lot.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote