Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:17 AM   #34
eXistenZ
Connoisseur
eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Kobo GLO
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
This is not really clear on the readme file, as those are two different alternatives. If you create the zip with those file then proceed to install as any other calibre plugin, just open preferences, then plugins, install... etc.

Thank you it was too easy

Now I'm testing it, but generated kepus are unreadable, if I go to a chapter using the TOC, and turn pages till the end of it the next turn don't bring me to the next chapter but to the first page of the first chapter, in other words without using the TOC menu I remain stuck in a loop in the first chapter. I'll try with other ebooks but it's happened to 6 of them yet.

Some one else experienced this?
eXistenZ is offline   Reply With Quote