View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 04:26 AM   #17
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well, tablets shoot light at you which is annoying when reading for hours on end, and the "brighter" thing with the Glo shouldn't be a problem because you can simply dim it down to your convenience.

As for the bluish tinge, it does not strike me as a real issue since it's not too pronounced as you explained. I can't wait to get my hands on a Kobo Glo
Thanks for your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy Did View Post
but I definitely don't think a light being whiter and/or brighter automatically makes it the best light to read in. If that were the case then we might as well all buy tablets!.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote