View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #20
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
The only thing I might be tempted to call "busted" was the original 2.0.0 release that dramatically failed to install on some people's machines. Even then, the fact that it was only "some" could argue against any sensible use of the word anyway (though if I had gone through the endless square-dancing, I might have a different view!) Otherwise, I don't think we are dealing with more or worse bugs than any other e-reader.
Speaking as someone who owns and has tested several different readers, here I have to disagree. The Kobo by far is the worst user and tech support experience in the bunch. What exasperates most with Kobo is that frenquent updates only change the problems/quirks for a new set, moreso than resolve them.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote