View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 10:00 PM   #14
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks! I Second Tune In Radio! I was listening to Christmas music all day! It doesn't drain the battery much at all. I have the Pro version. It has all my local stations as well no Radio needed now. On my phone it doesn't sound this good!

I'll probably put Slacker radio on here too and see if it works.
Pro version is DEFINITELY the best! I love the record feature, use it to death.

Slacker is nice, but I'm waiting for Spotify to be formatted properly for the Fire so I can use my Premium.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote