View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 06:00 PM   #10
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
Agreed, but just think if they'd put 32 or 64gb internal, + your 32gb card.
It's nice but not if they're gonna charge $100 for the privilege like Apple does. Just recently bought a Sandisk 32GB for $30 + $5S&H. I'd much rather have the microSD slot than bigger internal memory but no microSD slot. Not buying this, though. I actually want a nice Android smartphone.

I'm waiting for Google to release the Nexus Prime but right now, I'm sorely tempted to get the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote