View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 11:58 AM   #9
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I agree. It's clearly a software problem, not a hardware one, because the "activity" LED lights with 100% reliability when you click the button.

I've noticed that the more often I use the Cybooks and the more often I cycle through the charger, the lower the 'freeze due to insufficient power' level drops. On this most recent unit, I'm hovering at about 30%, but it was 40% fresh out of the box early last month. However, my 'engineering sample' unit - before I broke it - was down to 10% power level before freezing.

And yes, for those who are new, this 'freeze' indicates that you've run below minimum power and need to re-charge.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote