View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #8
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
I have tried twice to contact them without getting any answer.

After about 15 years of shopping online, my experience is that if the company is not responsive during the time you stand with money in hand they will be even worse if support is ever needed.

It has been many years since I had a on-line company not respond to questions, but now the two Pocketbook resellers I found (in EU) have both neglected to answer.

Honestly, not sure I dare to buy a Pocketbook.... too bad, I was really looking forward to the 903.
Please PM pocketgoods. Please remember that this weekend was a long weekend for most of us here in Europe. For some, even today is free.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote