View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 01:15 AM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iterati View Post
Note, that if you'd like some folders not showing then mark them as hidden, folders like crengine, fonts, dict etc.

The new Bebook is the new Hanlin, I assume. I hope they won't sacrifice energy efficiency for touchscreen or wireless(!?), but it looks worth for the extra keys if nothing else. I want bigger keys and to both sides
Yes, the new Bebook is the new Hanlin which is the new Astak EZ Reader, etc, etc. I think it will be a winner.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote