View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #40
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
My first computer was a Digi-Comp I, a mechanical digital computer. My first real computer was a VIC-20 (2K, cassette, but a "real" keyboard). I still have it. Then a C-64, an AT&T UNIX PC (I really liked it - no one else did), Amigas (2000 and 3000 - I still miss them), and a couple conventional PCs. I'm currently building my next one.

My wife has an Ipad. She uses it for videos, reading email, and Skype with the kids.

I have a Pandigital Novel, just to play around with it. It's good for games and the reading app is okay. Between my wife's Ipad and my PDN I'm pretty sure I don't need a tablet. My netbook is almost as portable as a tablet, and the keyboard makes it easier for sending email. Plus, I do use it for computer stuff -- spreadsheet, writing, audio work (my hobby), etc.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote