View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 07:19 AM   #20
the.Mtn.Man
Guru
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
Even if the Aura is a Mark 5 ?

I wouldn't want to brick her ereader...

You know, divorce lawyer are not cheap.

EDIT : Just upgraded it. It works fine. Thanks.
How does the two-finger light adjustment work? Does it still "miss" swipes, have any kind of delay, or open the dictionary after adjusting the brightness?

The two finger light adjustment is the one persistent issue that has compelled me to stick with firmware v3.12.1 on my 1st gen Aura, because it's the last firmware where it worked flawlessly.
the.Mtn.Man is offline   Reply With Quote