View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 07:47 PM   #16
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
I also think that's its worthing bearing in mind something which I mentioned earlier. I have already said that both the old KP and the newer KP 3 test apps do not display ebook KF7 images correctly.

I tested this by first running my plugin on an epub with an ebook image. Afterwards I then changed the KF8 image line entry and doubled the percentage value. I did this so I could more easily distinguish between KF7 and KF8 displays in KP and KP3. When I loaded this epub in KP and KP3 both app displays showed the larger image for all eInk emulations i.e. both apps were displaying the larger KF8 image . This means that both KP and KP 3 will display KF8 images(as a %) for their eInk emulations. And this is completely wrong, so these apps cannot be trusted to test KF7/KF8 displays. Worth remembering.
Well...I need to test that myself, first. Nothing personal; I just want to see what's what, before I test the plugin. Otherwise, I could be testing it from a wrong place to begin with.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote