View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 05:00 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Best way for a non-techie to get LibreOffice to make an epub?

I've got LibreOffice 5.1.6.2 and I just want to be able to make an epub from what I'm doing in LibreOffice (which would normally save as .odt). Years ago I had the that green "E" Writer2Epub logo in my LibreOffice toolbar but now I don't have it (I have Linux Xubuntu Operating System) and I can't remember how I got it (if indeed that's the best way to go). Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote