View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 12:03 AM   #1
Nabodita
Connoisseur
Nabodita has never been to obedience school.Nabodita has never been to obedience school.Nabodita has never been to obedience school.Nabodita has never been to obedience school.Nabodita has never been to obedience school.Nabodita has never been to obedience school.Nabodita has never been to obedience school.Nabodita has never been to obedience school.Nabodita has never been to obedience school.Nabodita has never been to obedience school.Nabodita has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kindle Fire, iPad
Red face Svg wrapper and image resizing

Hi all...

I know the issue of svg wrapper code for cover images has been done to death but I'm having a bit of a problem and after several hours of going through posts, I decided to ask for help!

I'm creating an epub for iPad only. My image dimensions are 600 X 800. I've copy-pasted the svg wrapper code into my Front Cover xhtml file and changed the dimensions to that of my image. Unfortunately, the image is not resizing to fill the page. More specifically, its fine for top, left and right but not the bottom. I've attached an image for your reference.

For test purposes I resized my actual image to 489 X 751 (an image size from someone else's working epub) and it worked fine.

I was wondering if there's a glitch with image dimensions and iBooks or if anyone else has faced this problem...

Any ideas would be sincerely appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Nabodita
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	328
Size:	351.3 KB
ID:	119185  
Nabodita is offline   Reply With Quote