Thread: Kobo Start Menu
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 06:46 AM   #6
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
I got out of this by guessing the touch position, no factory reset was necessary. I'll try on the Glo and report later.

Something interesting happened when uninstalling. I guessed where to tap for "handle update", after that, the screen rotated again 180° and "install update" appeared in the correct position.

Edit: Just installed the files on the Glo. Everything is good here! I remember some issues with the Aura HD and Sergey's autostart function in previous versions of pbchess. Autostart also flipped the screen 180°, but only on the Aura HD.

Second Edit: Aura 6" works fine too. Thanks a lot tshering! Nice tool to play with

Last edited by trekk; 02-08-2014 at 07:46 AM.
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote