View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #2592
elk886
Enthusiast
elk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: PRS-650, Nook Glo Plus, Fire HDX7
Deleting Books?

I just installed the new firmware on my PRS-650 and I'm wondering if anybody else is having a problem when deleting books from the device. When I go to delete a book, instead of taking me back to the collection that I opened the book from, it goes back to the cover of the book I just deleted. Sometimes I get an Invalid Page Error instead of the cover. At this point I have to hold the Home button for 5 or 6 seconds to return to the home screen instead of just pressing it once to take me back to the collection (what I normally do when leaving a book). So has anybody else experienced this problem or is it just me?

Edit: Just realized that none of the game icons are showing up in the slots on the home screen either. The title (Games or Sudoku) show up, but where the icon should show it's blank.

Last edited by elk886; 09-15-2011 at 10:24 PM.
elk886 is offline   Reply With Quote