View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #2588
quisvir
Addict
quisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle PW2
Just a small update: I have fixed the first bug, which caused the booklist not to be shown correctly after startup or usb disconnect (the one dwanthny was referring to). Anyone who finds that bug particularly annoying can grab the updated code from the repository and make a custom build.

I am working on fixing the second bug now (booklist not showing wrong books if set to 'next in collection'), but that's going to take a bit longer. Note that wiping the reader (formatting internal memory that is, not deleting the books manually) and then adding the books again should fix the issue temporarily, at least until a book is deleted. But since this is quite cumbersome, I would recommend setting the booklist to another option for now.
quisvir is offline   Reply With Quote