View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Rather than frustrating yourself further, just buy an SD card 2gig - 8gig and drag and drop your epubs to it.. You MUST power off the Augen entirely for them to be read, at least mine is that way. Every SD card and Augen seem to behave differently, but if you let the Augen reboot it will read the epubs on the card. I'm not sure about the Adobe DRM books, but I think if you copy those folders to your card before loading, it will read them also.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote