View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #8
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
For me ebooks are a god send. They're a little cheaper so I can try new authors (something I haven't been doing as much of lately due to the rising cost of paper books)

Add to that the convenance of bring my library with me where ever I go as well as the saved space I have on my book shelves.

And let's not forget that for people like me, who live in a small town with no book store (sacrilege!) I can get the books I want the day they're released.

Too many books? Ha! I can read two fairly short novels in one day and can (and have) read books like Gone with the Wind in a day or less. For me there is no such things as too many books.

I can't love ebooks and ebook readers more. I love my Kobo as much as I love my iPod.
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote