View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 05:39 AM   #14
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Must confess, I knew nothing about the reader on first play of the vid -- couldn't keep my eyes off the pretty presenter and her smile. And what a lovely voice; the words themselves didn't register. Just re-ran the clip, though, and the SRDE is also very attractive. But I'm still happy with my no-problems 505 and it'll be some time, I think, before I'm in the market for a replacement. I don't feel the same need as do others for more than a single ereader at a time. Cheers and good luck to anyone who goes for this. Neikl
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote