View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 12:31 PM   #10
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua-Andy View Post
I called B&N about this and they claimed they have not heard any complaints about this particular issue
Well mine occasionally freezes also so you are not alone. It seems like when someone complains to a company about an issue with their product they insist they are not aware of it. I'm sure you and I are not the only New Nook Glowlight owners with that problem. The nearest B&N to me is over 50 miles one way so taking mine there is out of the question. I have been putting up with mine freezing but I think before it gets worst I will bring it to B&N's attention. I'll call Monday and let you know what they say. Too busy getting ready for my Superbowl party to bother with it now.
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote