View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #49
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I've never read a book of his, and I don't know this guy.

Even so, I already don't like him. He's like FRACKING EVERYWHERE. In the news, in promotions, on the front pages of any webstore I go. I don't like these kind of people that are everywhere you look. We had one guy in the Netherlands who became a hype with regard to room and house decoration for some reason, and he was in basically every ad for about year that had something to do with furniture and decoration. I hate that.

edit: This guy. Jan des Bouvrie.

According to Wikipedia, he (finally) broke through in the beginning of the 90's, and is now up to publishing 13 (!) books a year:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_P...n_bibliography

Also, in my opinion, you can't possibly write that many (good) books in one year, except when you're always casting the same type of story into another setting using differently named characters, or if you have ghost writers, writing books for you and publishing them under your name.

Last edited by Katsunami; 09-22-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote