View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #29
AHMavrick
Enthusiast
AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Bought 2 of these from Newegg. One a couple years ago and the second just the other month. Tickled that the price went down to the mid 50's. I'm SO happy to have found the firmware update instructions here. It save my hair as I was pulling it out trying to do it the way that ectaco web site said to do it. It doesn't work that way.

This was my first e-reader and since that was all I wanted is likely to be my only one. Not interested in a tablet, just reading e-books and saving weight and space in our RV.
AHMavrick is offline   Reply With Quote